Tuesday 9 December 2014

9th Day of Blogmas

It's the 9th day of Blogmas!! It's freezing cold this morning... (wah!)
So last night I was out in Revolutions and had a lovely meal with my family! Sadly my sister couldnt join us as she works in retail too and was working till 11pm!! That should be outlawed in my eyes.
I had a flipping lovely pulled pork burrito and chips and a yummy Aspalls cider. No dessert as it was waaaay to filling. :)

Today i'm just busy working and I plan to write out the rest of my Christmas cards and wrap more presents (Eeeee! thats probably a fav of christmas is too see what ive got for people and to think how happy they will be opening my gifts).

I think whilst I wrap my exciting gifts i'll be enjoying a Mulled cider, I had a cheeky one on Saturday night but forgot to blog about it and take photo's so i'll try to take some tonight and then post about it in the next couple of days!

I STILL have no idea what im going to do at Newyears... I hate having to decide this kind of thing, which is why when I was younger I used to throw huge house parties and have everyone over. Althought i'll never miss the Newyears day clean up... *shudders* I really hope I can pull up some photo's to show you what messy friends I have! ;)
Got to be honest, I'm glad I don't do those any more!!

Hope your all up to something fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment