Friday 5 December 2014

5th Day of Blogmas

Hello guys! Yesterday I felt very productive and I decided to go out shopping to get wrapping paper and the last few little gifts I need to get for my family and friends...

I didn't quite finish as I need to receive some online gifts and buy some alcohol for my family, BUT I did really well and even managed to stagger home carrying it all!!

I then treated myself to a warming bath (and used a bonfire bath bomb) which was lovely and relaxing. And then out I went again to get a really important item... My FIRST black forest hot chocolate!!!  OMG its gorgous <3 <3 I only wish I'd gone for a massive cup
and not a tiny one :(

After relaxing for a bit I grabbed a couple of C.Ds (yes I'm old skool) and started to wrap all my gifts for my family! It took ages!...And I still have a huge pile of gifts to wrap. Although I did write up my Christmas cards






No comments:

Post a Comment