Monday 8 December 2014

8th Day of Blogmas

Hey guys! We started Christmas in our house yesterday so I thought I would share where we got to so far!
(plus add in a couple of selfies for good measure!)


So in picture number 1 & 2 im in a *ahem* vintage New Look dress from a few years back and a Tatty Devine necklace <3 :) :) And in the background you can see our mantle piece where we have a tiny sparkly light up Christmas tree and a few Christmas cards...




In the 3rd and final picture I thought id show the display without my good self in the picture, its still a little sad and empty but that's ok as in a few days it will (hopefully!) be full to the brim of cards and decorations and will be festive :) I'm pretty tempted to buy some fake candles to put on there as they would look so cute!!


I'm going out for a meal tonight with my family so am looking forward to not cooking and having a good catch up with them all. It's just too busy this time of year!

Have a good night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment