Saturday 6 December 2014

6th day of Blogmas

Hello! So its day 6 of Blogmas, and im proud of myself for keeping up posting eveyday so far! -I am probably going to stop self congratulating myself for doing this, before you all get sick of it.

Any way Ive gone for another fashion gift idea post today in the form of STICKERS!! I mean who doesnt love stickers?? It's the school kid in me who loved getting them as a well done from the teacher for reading well and spelling... In fact im obsessed with all stationary and love having an excuse to buy more.

As Boots is really close to work ill often pop in on my lunch break which is why it features so heavily in my blogs. So in a I cant believe youve goneto Boots again way, I went there and spotted these...

The first product ive gone for is SCENTED melon nail stickers, which are not only super cute - easy to use and practical. But they smell like water melon which is a really nice scent! YUM!
I am wondering how long the scent lasts for and how useful it is, but either way im loving these cuties <3

They are a great price at £4 a pack, and from experiance using other nail stickers in the range they last a decent amount of time too! (Even though im terrible for getting bored and picking at my nail polish and wraps!).





The next sticker set is shoe stickers!! Why not jazz up a boring cheapy pair of trainers (Primarni) and mix and match with your outfit?!

You get 3 different designs to use and from the packet they look really nice, I would love to use them on a basic pair of trainers ive had for a few years from New Look, as I never wear them as I own much more exciting patterned shoes... So these will breath life into them nicely!





*Disclaimer* I am actually buying alot of these gift ideas for other people and not just getting loads for me!! Haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment