Sunday 7 December 2014

7th day of blogmas

Hello!! it's the 7th day of Blogmas and i'm sat  Blogging and listening to the ultimate Christmas album... The Destinys Child 8 Days of Christmas album <3 so obviously unlike how grinch like I have been im definately getting into the Christmas spirit!!

I have had an incredibly lazy weekend and apart from work and good food shopping at Waitrose I've not even left the house!
We now have a new housemate which is actually my second landlady as the two sisters own half the house each, I've met her before as she's been to visit a few times and is lovely. Do a welcome addition to the house! :)

Im in a quandary (good word) about Newyears eve as I can either go out with my housemates to a very, very local bar or I can go to a house get together on the otherside of town... Waahhh what do I do??

As I've been going on  about Black forest hot chocs to everyone I thought it would be amazing to attempt my own to save a few £'s....




Fail! Abort! No... 
just no...

it was by far one of the most disgusting ideas I've ever had... don't do it guys! I was not just looking for red berry flavor... It needed to be cherry I think to actually be nice...



lesson learnt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment