Monday 1 December 2014

1st day of Blogmas

Hello guys! So as I mentioned in a previous post I have been planning for Blogmas!! What is 'Blogmas'? I hear you ask! Well its a chance for Bloggers to get into the festive spirit and help out (hopefully) with gift guides and festive ideas around the house etc. And basically enjoy this season of goodwill with you!

As a retail worker I find it harder than most people to enjoy the magic of Christmas, as I know ill be working almost every day up until Christmas day and working long and odd hours...
But! This year im actually starting to feel Christmassy already and im not screaming at all the Christmas songs on the store radio!

This year im excited to say I have Christmas day off... AND Boxing day!!! WOO!! :) So I feel I have alot more to look forward to, which may explain why im already getting excited for Christmas this year.

Any way, so to start off the Blogmas I went shopping in Boots have choosen Benefit's awesome gift idea to kick it all off as I love it and think its the best gift idea ever...


So Boots had a great little gifting area in the stores away from the counter itself, which is nice if your like me and like to spend ages looking at things and picking out just the right combination. And they had this great table that has a selection of miniature Benefit favourites (such as They're real mascara, Benetint and Pore-fesional and an eyeliner...) and you hand pick 4 items and put them in the pink stocking shown on the far left of the photo.

And voila! Your gift is complete, I mean who doesnt love Benefit any way? And it gives them a chance to try something new! I actually am tempted to pick up one for myself or drop some serious hints as im a bit of a fan of Benefit...


So what do you think? Would you be happy to find this under the tree??

No comments:

Post a Comment