Sunday 14 December 2014

14th Day of Blogmas

I have a really cool gift idea thast I remembered from last year that I bought for my sister!
I went onto www.hiddenartshop.co.uk and bought this really cool construct your own crown ring designed by Rentaro Nishimura:

"A self-assembly ring, laser-cut from a single acrylic sheet, inspired by the "Queen of Hearts" from Alice in Wonderland he off-cuts are used to frame the product, making it easy and safe to send by post, and also acts as a stand for the ring and the message card. Recyclability is at a maximum through the use of recyclable materials and no glue or secondary materials. The product comes with three different ring sizes attached (16, 17 and 18 mm diameter), a ring to fit all sizes"

I think that covers the discription better than I could hope to do! 








No comments:

Post a Comment