Thursday 11 December 2014

11th Day of Blogmas

Day 11!!! :) Only 13 days to go until Christmas... Are you looking forward to it? Im most excited for Christmas dinner! :)

Well I only done and got my very own Newyears eve ticket!! WooHoo! I rang up today and confirmed the sale of the tickets and that  I didnt need a manager to sell it to me, but yes there is one in just incase. And I had literally no trouble getting it... So third time lucky.

Here's a selfie of me leaving to go and get my ticket and then pop to Waitrose while I was out to get some food shopping done as I want to cook something nice tomorrow (only spagetti guys!) The coat is from Mango 2 years ago and the scarf is from Warehouse late summer this year.


Ahem, something may have happened when I was out shopping in Waitrose... I sorta went to the cake section and bought the cake of the week which is rather suitably Christmas cake. Which I did manage to take a photo of before scoffing it down!


Not bad for 99p! Really tasty and i'd never ever bake anything like this as im not patient enough for this.


So a good day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment