Tuesday 2 December 2014

2nd day of Blogmas

Hey guys, So is it Blog-mas or Blogmas? Im not really sure so I think ill use Blogmas for now until im told otherwise! (Ha ha!) So please comment below and let me know which it is!

So for my 2nd day of... Blogmas I decided to go down a fashion root and show a few fun items ive seen whilst out shopping! (Again in Boots!) But tbf I cant really help that they have such an AMAZING range of goodies which are also on 3 for 2 so you can often justify a little treat for yourself if need be!

The first thing I spotted that I just LOVE are these super cute mouse slippers, They look really cosy as they are knitted and are suprisingly soft as anything and seem like they would be toasty warm for christmas day! I really love the face on them and the pom pom nose! As you can see have been really popular already as there is only one pair left. 


The next item I loved was the ceramic cotton ball tailed rabbit dispenser type thingy... Im not quite sure what its exactly called, but its really sweet and practical and a great way to store your cotton balls.
It's such a good idea to store your cotton balls in a hygenic way and what could be cuter than this? It would look much nicer on your dressing table than the clear bags they noramlly come in, and im really into the girly white and soft pink theme ive seen on other blogs and am hoping to mdecorate my room next year (dont worry housemates nothing to crazy!).

I think i may just buy this one for myself as im not sure I can wait till xmas itself! Plus its in the 3 for 2 at Boots so I can buy treats for my family and friends and pick this up on the way... Organised eh?

Plus its totally furnishing for my room so basically its must have!



No comments:

Post a Comment