Saturday 13 December 2014

13th Day of Blogmas

This blog post is going to be a 'see what I need to use up before Christmas' post... Thats a huge mouthful so i'll probably stick with Day 13 Blogmas title. I know I will be getting lots of lovely treats from Lush as its always high up on my Christmas wish-list.

So these are the last 4 products I need to use up by then to make sure I have plenty of room for these treats (plus it's extra incentive for me to use these up!). I'd like to point out im a daily shower kinda girl and I keep bath bombs for a nice treat!



The products im using up are the Wizard bath bomb, Pumpkin sparkly bath bomb some Christmas soap I just couldnt resist and a bath crumble scented like Rose Jam which is a good fav. scent of mine atm.

I've not used any of these except the bath crumble before so it will be interesting to see what they do and how they smell once they are in the bath water. 

I'll probably treat myself tonight as ive been busy at work and have no plans to be freezing and going out tonight when I have an early start tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment