Wednesday 3 December 2014

3rd Day of Blogmas

Hey guys!

WOW! I've made it to the 3rd day in a row, I am so proud of myself (!!!) how are you finding these?

Well any way back to Blogmas, I thought today I would share a selection of my favorite Christmas songs. It's probably going to be a fairly short list as ive mentioned before im a retail worker so I get very sick and tired of Christmas songs as they tend to be on repeat every hour whilst im working and work never seems to get a different C.D ever!!

1. Fairy tale of Newyork -By the Pogues, who are easily one of my favorite bands ever any way and its a great grumpy sing-a-long song that I always get a small kick out of when it sneaks past the work censors...

2. Driving home for Christmas by Chris Rea. -This never fails to get me in a Christmassy mood, it makes me really excited when its on Christmas eve!

3. Jingle bell rock -Because of mean girls :)

4. Christmas lights- By Coldplay as its a really good different tone and again I haven't heard it a million times over and over.

5. Destiny's Child 8 days of Christmas album -I'm just sticking the whole album here as its a modern classic.  I remember when it came out at college and we had it on in class and we were all singing along as obviously Destinys child can do no wrong!


And errr I cant really think of any others I would choose to put on at home, although im sure there are plenty more classics id pick...


Lets call this an unfinished list then! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment