Wednesday 1 October 2014

Body Shop:

One of my old school friends recently held an online bodyshop party which had amazing online games and offers...
I of course couldnt resist the urge to spend some money and purchase a few... essentials... haha!

The three items I purchased were All in one face base powder foundation in a base 3, liquid foundation in a base 2 and Colour crush nail polish in 420 A Grape Affair

I have used both foundations before and have never tried the nail polishes so cant wait to see how its lasts as

I do honestly struggle with them chipping whilst im at work and cant hide or re-paint them easily...

I will do a blog post once ive trialled the polish...

The base 3 powder was a mistakenly sent item but ill save it for the summer or when im wearing fake tan as

 I will use but may hit the shops soon for the base 2 that I normally use instead..





No comments:

Post a Comment