Sunday 28 September 2014

Boots Cleanser:

Two days ago I risked going into Boots again... This always proves to be an expensive experience as I love looking at and trying new products and honestly, I am a huge shopaholic so spending money is a trap I fall into every week (if not every day!).

The new product I picked up was:


The Boots own brand Time delay Micellar cleansing water, Ive never tried anything from this range before but think the fact it is only £2.99 as its currently on offer is a great reason to pick it up...
Its normally only £3.49 which is a bargain anyway seeing as it has 4 star reviews online!!

I use ALOT of eye makeup day to day and wear a 15 hour foundation and its incredable how quick and gentle this cleanser is with taking off my days makeup, especially as im really lazy and have to really force myself to take it off rather than just collapsing onto my bed and falling alseep immediately!

All in all I would really recommend this product even over the more expensive ones I have tried recently! 





No comments:

Post a Comment