Thursday 25 September 2014

Graze Anatomy:

I have been signed up to Graze for about 3 years now and I have set up the once a fortnight box, Graze is a healthy snack box that has 4 different choices which are based on a theme such as B vitamins, or fiber...


I agree that doesnt sound too exciting, but actually you dont even realise that your trying healthy food as its ALL very tasty and you find yourself craving certain foods again!!

You can set up to recieve the snacks you like best but I like the element of suprise... Will I get olives again or  nachos with a dip or even their own jaffa cake mix?

Its hard to believe its healthy and low in calories sometimes...

If you havnt tried it here is my friend code:  FLGD7N4HP
This gets you one completely FREE box, so you can try for yourself with no obligation and try some of the flapjacks, afternoons tea's or popcorn snacks for yourself and find your own favorites!!




What boxes do you get every month? Have you tried Graze?

No comments:

Post a Comment