Friday 12 September 2014

W7 Cosmic nails fun...


So W7 sent me this lovely nail polish and cosmic dust duo, it's been a while since ive gone for a metallic sheen to my nails as i have been picking up a fair few Matte shades in all different colours...

I was really excited to use these because of that as I dont have anything similar in my collection!



The colours I have are '157 Starry Nights' in the nail polish which I found to be best used as a top coat over a lavender toned colour. This is a beautiful gold flecked with hints of purple in it when the light catches it.

I had many compliments on my nails whilst ive been wearing this!!


The other nail art I have is the W7 Cosmic nail dust in charcoal...

This is really lovely to use and comes in a HUGE shaker which make it easy to apply and means you get great value for your money as its only £3.95!

Im planning on sprinkling it over my ring finger over a bright pink polish when im next changing my nails...

On the picture below you can see how the glitter looks wshen poured over the nail and used with the nail polish!


I have been wearing this combo for just over a week now and ive had very minimal chipping (which is a really good sign as I work in retail I often need to re-do my nails almost daily!).

I will definitly be purchasing other colours in the future, have you ever used W7? what do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment