Wednesday 3 September 2014

My dressing table...


A favorite blog post of mine is always the room inspired ones when I get to be a little nosey and snoop around other peoples things and see what I would have in my perfect room...

So I thought id post a little blog about my dressing table and what I tend to keep out on display due to use/ looks pretty...


Firstly I have my georgous Smashed glass mosiac cotton pad holder I purchased about a year ago from Wilkinsons of all places!!

I think they still have this range in and im tempted to update our bathroom with all the other lovely peices from the collection.


A small selection of current use nail polishes, whilst I change my nails almost twice a week I do tend to have a few that are in top rotation.

Currently as im making use of the 'summer' feeling... (I cant let it go just yet!). im using golds and yellows.


A selection of my fav. rings of the moment...


My 'E' for Elizabeth brooch I purchased from the Lucky dip club. I just love the retro stylings of this and the lovely colours means it goes with eveything...

But currently im displaying it on my dressing table as its so cheery in the mornings.



No comments:

Post a Comment