Sunday 21 September 2014

Holiday fun...

Ive just had a lovely relaxing week off from work and have made the most of it by seeing friends and family!

This week I have been out for bacon butties twice (yum!) and had *ahem* a couple of cheeky fruit beers, I also FINALLY went to see Gardians of the Galaxy, which was better than I expected...

Im not normally a huge movie go-er and super hero/ comic book films are not always my cup of tea, but I hold a soft spot for Chris Pratt from his Parks and recreation days. He didnt disapoint in this film at all!
I wont put down any spoilers incase theres anyone else out there that hasnt been to see that film yet, but its smart and funny and I already want to watch it again.

This week ive also seen my parents and went shopping with them -as I dont yet drive. And they took me to 'Sallys hair and beauty' supplies store where I was able to pick up some lovely Argan oil for my hair and a few tubes of hair dye...

My next big outing was for me to get my hair cut and do a bit oif food shopping ready for my night out with the girls at work for a leaving meal.
We went for italian which is always a winner in my book, and I had the tri-coloured salad and spagetti bol. <3 And even though I dont drink wine everyone got a free bottle, which I sneaked home for my house mates who love a good glass of wine at the end of the day!

After (yet another days) shopping with my housemate Laura yesterday we had lunch together and enjoyed a DVD day watching Entourage season 4 AND 5!! Well after a busy week I feel a deserve a little me time! :)

Which brings us to today where ive just helped clear the freezer and watch bad sunday T.V and cook pasta for lunch...


Cant believe im back at work tomorrow, weeks off just fly by dont they?





No comments:

Post a Comment