Tuesday 28 October 2014

Adventures PT1.

So last week I had an early weekend visiting my friend Hayley and seeing her new house!! It was really good to see her as the last time we actually met up and spent time together was just before she moved out of her old rented place and we went off to the delight and fun that is Glastonbury. <3

So we meet up at 12pm on Thurseday (after my traumatic experience with a spider crawling over my bag on my knee on the train)

 and we walked to hers. -She used to pick me up from the same station but used to drive me to hers so walking was brilliant!!

We then went into town and went to a lovely café (more on this in another post) then off we went after shopping back to hers and we hung out with her boyf and watched films and Pokémon! (and ate pizza of course!!).

Then off to the air bed to sleep and enjoy the next days adventures...



No comments:

Post a Comment