Monday 27 October 2014

Make up Monday: Gel eyeliner


I would like to trial a 'Make up Monday' set of posts as I had a great Twitter chat with a few girls on what you want to do to improve your blog, and one of mine was to blog consistently and have slightly more set days.

As I would rather blog too much than only once a week which I have been doing...

So to start off my first Make up Monday I have the Estee Lauder gel eyeliner on black.



I have posted on this before very casually as it is honestly the BEST gel liner I have used, It has a strong colour and it stays in place ALL day!! -even on the inner lower lash line.

Its really easy to apply as long as you invest in a longer brush than what they actually package it with, as that's tiny and hardly usable in my eyes (no pun intended). I use a Mac brush in 209 personally as its the perfect thickness for what ever look your going for.

The liner actually lasts forever as you don't need that much to achieve a strong colour and as it costs around £15 to purchase I think its excellent value for your £'s.

One of the other benefits I really want to mention is that unlike a liquid liner where you need a really steady hand and it takes forever to dry, or even a standard pencil liner that used to live in my handbag I was so attached to it, it never need sharpening so you never get that OUCH moment that you can get if you accidently scrape your eye with the wooden part of the pencil when perhaps you should've sharpened it more... Nor do you waste any as you don't end up binning the end lot like a pencil!

Phew! Well I think ive written an essay on this now, so please give me your feedback on how you feel about eyeliners... Which type or brand do you love?



No comments:

Post a Comment