Wednesday 22 October 2014

Waiting:


I feel like I had ONE of those days today when everything seems to work against you...
You get the slowest people in front of you and wait the longest in line to only have the counter shut down just as its your turn!

But then it just meant it was that much nicer to get home and enjoy a coffee and a cheeky chocolate biscuit and put my feet up and write some blog posts ready for the coming week!

I am looking forward to visiting my friend Hayley for the weekend and having some fun and checking out her new house!! Very exciting as im yet to see the new place and shes been moved in since the start of September.

...Just realised I haven't got her a moving in gift... ARGGGG! Hopefully I can pick something up or just let her pick out something she actually needs instead...
Either way im going to enjoy seein g her and helping out in her shop as she works as a charity shop manager so is always glad of the extra help, and I love getting to see all the new donations and getting first pick! :)

What are you guys looking forward to this weekend??

No comments:

Post a Comment