Thursday 30 October 2014

Adventures PT2. Dinosaurs and cake

So before I carry on with Fridays fun at my friend Hayleys here are the promised photo's of the Café -which im sorry I dont know the name of!




Love the dinosaurs! <3



So back to Friday, we left hers really early to get petrol and pumpkins and travel to her work in a charity shop where I was to help her all day. We got to her shop and had cakes and coffee for breakfast -Like the champions we are!!

Then spent the day sorting her window, tidying and sorting brick a brac and the DVD and music section as well as the jewellery and the new Christmas goods that had just come in!
We had the best lunch at a local café and I had ham and mustard sandwiches on freshly baked white bread, and a HUGE slice of chocolate fudge cake washed down with even more coffee. <3 <3



Any way after just about managing to stand up after that massive lunch and work the afternoon we went back to hers, picked up  her boyf and went out for a meal and drinks and a recorded 'Goggle box' once we finally managed to get home!

Then bright and early the next day I caught my train home and enjoyed a chilled out Saturday to relax before my week off finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment