Friday 31 October 2014

Happy Halloween!

The big day is here, and If you have been following my first two parts of this you will know I had been thinking of fun outfits for halloween...

What I wanted to do for this third and (final?) part of the series was to have a fun and cute option rather than the classic horror looks I went for last time.

The inspiration for this outfit was actually the clock bag from Accessorize I spotted when out shopping the other day....

Here is my third and final outfit, which is the white rabbit from Alice in wonderland:



I have decided to stay in and watch a couple of scary movies 
and eat loads of chocolates and sweets! Might go to the shops and buy some creepy scary themed food after work! :)

Have a great spooky Halloween! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment