Sunday 19 October 2014

Estee Lauder makeup:

So a couple of weeks ago in Debenhams they had a mega week with 10% off cosmetics AND Estee Lauder had bonus time on.
So I was able to treat myself to a couple of goodies...

I decided to go for Estee Lauders most famous and coveted foundation 'Double wear' (in rose-ivory) which I had colour matched by the makeup artist, and my current beauty must-have Gel eyeliner in black.


my lush free gift (pictured below) came in this lovely chain detailed makeup bag, normally I give away the free bags to charity as I have hundreds of them and I usually dont rate them very highly compared to ones ive actually bought seperatly, but this one has taken my heart and ill find 'something' I can use it for!! :)

                                     

In side my free beauty bag there was a really decent amount of gifts and they are all good sizes and not the teeny tiny ones you sometimes get (which you only get one use out of!).
The gift comprised of:
  • Beauty how-to's, which went through how to use all the gifts.
  • 'Take it away' cleanser.
  • A mirror with a matching detail to the bag.
  • Pink lipstick in a metallic pink.
  • Night repair serum.
  • A day moisturisor.
  • Black mascara.
  • Finally(!) an eye cream.


I have bought and used quite a few of these products before and know how good they are as well as the fact they are best sellers for Estee Lauder. I believe this was excellent value for my money and am glad to have a few travel esentuials in a handily portable size I wont need to decant!

  

Have you used any of these products? How have you gotten on with them? Any suggestions for any brands who also give amazing gift with purchases??

No comments:

Post a Comment