Tuesday 17 March 2020

Donut mind me!

So in the time between posts a brand new coffee and donut shop has opened in our shopping precinct ♡ And I have to say, the moment I spotted it being advertised... I was hooked! I mean who hasn't gone through a Krispy Kreme phase?

Well, this isn't actually Krispy Kreme, but a company that I hadn't heard of before called Corner Store Coffee which I believe was the first opened in the North West?

Regardless I made it my mission to pop in and give them a taste test...


Me and my friend picked different ones to try as they have a decent amount of choice that seems to change almost daily... So you have to be quick to grab your favourite. My choice was a Lotus biscuit flavour (which is my favourite!) And it's the one I recommend to EVERYONE. My friend ordered the Terrys chocolate orange and said it was fab.. So that's next on my list to try!


On that note! The coffee there is everything! I was VERY impressed with it as I'm not a huge drinker of it so it's rare it wows me... This was brilliant!

So all in all I would fully recommend a visit.. The decor is great and perfect for Instagram and the food and drink holds up, if you're local give it a try!




*NOT an AD even though it may sound like one, as I paid for this with my own money*

No comments:

Post a Comment