Wednesday 25 March 2020

Day 2 of isolation:

So... Day 2... I have felt anxious on and off all day as it can make you feel trapped inside, especially on these nice warm sunny days.

But after my one walk today, and actually getting out the house.. I have felt much better!

The walk was just through the park and to the river with my housemate and it just felt nice to be free for a bit!

After that it was about dinner, which is a big event when it's all that's breaking up the day.
I had Cajun prawn fish cakes and rice btw.

I watched Arrested Development after recommending it to a friend and realising I hadn't seen it myself in a hot minute.. It's ideal for this as it funny and absorbs you fully.

I also completed my second assignment for my business and administration course. So I'm pretty happy about that, and plan to start my third tomorrow..

Me and my housemate planned a few nice dinners that we are going to order in from some local establishments during the next few weeks, just to brighten our days!


No comments:

Post a Comment