Monday 24 February 2020

Wedding fun:

This weekend was an absolute blast!

My friend from primary school was getting married down in Wiltshire and I had to be there to help celebrate (party!)...

I stayed at my good friends house for the weekend and as always I had a brilliant time,  going out for sushi and catching up.



I had some mini drama whilst I was there.. And managed to entirely dye my hands black after colouring my friends hair.. I should say that I was an idiot and didn't use gloves.. It's literally taken up till today for the colour to actually come off!!

Aside from that, it was good fun! I got to meet some old friends and see how they were all getting on - fabulously!! And enjoy the good food and company that a wedding brings.

They had a photo booth which we HAD to go in and snap some pics in:


Overall it was a very short but sweet trip and I would love to pop down again soon to Wiltshire.

Me and my partner in crime have another wedding to attend in a couple of months and I reckon we will have a blast there too!

No comments:

Post a Comment