Wednesday 8 January 2020

Project pan...

Over the last few months, I have really started to consider my purchases and how long it genuinely takes to finish my beauty products...

I think it can take 6 months of almost daily use to finish a blusher or bronzer.. The fact I own more than one is quite frankly ridiculous.

I have a crazy amount of all types of beauty products, some that I use and some that I don't...

Now the last thing I want to do is a clear out of these products unless they are expired, as that's much more wasteful. And I don't really mind having lots to use as it means I can 'shop my stash' and change up my makeup looks and not get bored too quickly.

But my goal is to buy less but better, so I guess it's  a year of makeup low buys.. I want to buy minimal amounts of new beauty products and try to get myself down to a more manageable amount.  I think ill do another post showing my categories and aims for each section as it isn't really a one size fits all for my makeup wants and needs, shop I'm not going to treat my mascara needs the same as my liquid eyeliner needs...

I find YouTube project pan videos really inspiring and helpful to keep me on track, have you ever tried a no buy or low buy??


No comments:

Post a Comment