Saturday 4 January 2020

Hiatus...

So, after a rather extensive hiatus from blogging... I am back!

I have been wanting to start up a new hobby this year as one of my Newyears resolutions.. And my lovely friend Rachel mentioned blogging, which nudged my memory of this blog that I started back in 2013 shortly after moving to Chester.

Quite a lot has gone on since 2015, but I think that's for a future blog post...

I'm not quite sure what I want to use this space for... Will I continue with fashion and a bit of lifestyle... or will I come up with something else?

I might just blog and see where it takes me!

No idea what sort of schedule I plan to keep on this either... :)

So what I can say for sure is HAPPY NEWYEARS to everyone and let's all look forward to a positive and productive heart ahead!




No comments:

Post a Comment