Sunday 5 January 2020

Dinner at BK

I recently went for dinner in our local Brewhouse and Kitchen. Which if you haven't heard of them before, is a pub that brews it's own beers..


I was there for dinner, and I haven't been there for about a year or so... But wow! The food is fantastic,  I went for a chicken and avacado burger and it was so much better than I imagined.. 
Sadly I didn't think to snap any pics as I was staving and just dug in straight away. 

The burger was actually a proper chicken breast rather than being ground up chicken, and it came with a mountain of chips!

Honestly I'm giving it a 9/10... Literally the only thing taking it from a 10 is the lack of salad on the plate (I really enjoy my salad!)..

If you get the chance, please pop in there and check them out! Ha ha! I should say this not an AD!



No comments:

Post a Comment