Sunday 24 August 2014

zatchels...

I have to say, I now have the BIGGEST obsession with Zatchels!

They are British and made out of beautiful leather which wears really well (my red one -pictured below) I've had since Christmas 2013, and it STILL looks perfect and fresh from the shop! 

I'm really big on leather bags since over the years of buying cheap man-made material bags they just damage really quickly and easily! so you only really get a couple of years out 
of them if your lucky...


As I just mentioned, I was given my first Zatchel for Christmas by my sister.
I'd never actually heard of the brand before then but she had seen them, bought them and loved them.

I love my little red bag so much that for my birthday she bought me this beautiful metallic bag as well...

and it's safe to say I'm obsessed!

I want all the shapes and colours as ok Get so much use out of them!

Have you heard of them before?

No comments:

Post a Comment