Monday 18 August 2014

The beginning...

Hello! I have decided to start a brand new fashion and beauty blog.
I've been following a lot of other bloggers and have been toying with the idea of starting one for a couple of months now, so here I am!

I'm really interested in fashion and have recently taken a bigger interest in makeup and skin care, so as part of this blog you will get to see my makeup and skin care regime improve and evolve and ill let you know any wins or fails!

The name Rose Idol came about from a chat between me and my Best friend Kay (who I've known since I was in primary school!).

Its a good mix of pretty and fashionable which I think will reflect my blog style perfectly...

I would love to get any feedback on any articles you are interested in reading, so please send me an email on any suggestions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment