Monday 18 August 2014

Reading and Leeds festival fashion...

I am a huge fan of festivals and every year I volunteer with Oxfam as part of the festival team, if you haven't heard of this before I really recommend you visit the website (Oxfam Stewarding ).

Its an amazing free way to go to many popular festivals and give back to an amazing charity!

One of the best parts of going to a festival is the dressing up and getting to wear fun thingsyou might not wear in day to day life!


I always make New Look my first point of call when shopping for festival look, as its affordable as well as being on trend.
Sadly Im not off to Reading or Leeds this year (after going every year since 2008).
But I did enjoy Glastonbury this year, do will share my top five festival essentuals that will improve your festival experience (excluding tents and sleeping bags!).

Top Five Festival Essentials-

1. Shorts
2. Flower hair bands
3. Hot water bottle
4. Hand gel -Soap and Glory from Boots.
5. BB cream

What are your
essentials for a festival?



No comments:

Post a Comment