Wednesday 19 November 2014

Fun!

So the other Sunday, mke and my friend  Becky went to a local bar and had a few drinks and enjoyed some live music...

We started the night off really well by starting(?) it in Maccy D's having chips -As we hadnt eaten dinner!!
And then off to the bar to have a good catch up and a gossip. 



(Becky is a very clever person and can somehow make swans out of napkins.)


Selfie time! We are horrendous and have to take so many selfies when we are out and about, especially when we are drinking... I feel sorry for all our Snapchat friends, as we were also singing along and shooting vids of that... 

Which luckily I cant share here!!

I wish I had the name of the guy we went to see as he was great and did requests and played lots of different types of music and seemed to know lots of good sing-a-long songs that the audience could sing and dance to.

So all in all an excellent night out!


No comments:

Post a Comment