Tuesday 18 November 2014

Cakes and a Waitrose visit:

So I *ahem* may have dropped of the Blogmasphere again sooner thasn i meant to...

I have been hugely busy with work and feeling a bit out of inspiration with my posts, plus as ive been saving £'s for Christmas I havnt been able to post and hauls!

But I plan to take part in Blog-mas and post every day of December so im currently planning some fun for next month!!

But for now here is a fun Waitrose visit me and my friend Amber had! We had a new Waitrose store open very recently near by and decided we HAD to go and check it out! It was A-MAY-ZING we got a self scanner gun and a free latte and checked out all the exciting gift aisles...

But, by far the best part for us was the bakery section-


We fell in love with the cakes on display, especially the grumpy frog cake! We also took advantage of the 'Cake of the week' which is where they select a cake and reduce it half in price to a £1 a slice or £10 for the whole cake!!

So obviously in the name of research I bought a slice of cake... Which I think was very good of me as I was hugely tempted by the whole thing...


And yes it was salted caramel chocolate cake <3 <3

Life is very good sometimes :) I also took a photo of some foot biscuits for some reason so enjoy...


No comments:

Post a Comment