Saturday 24 October 2020

Retail therapy...

Been well over due a good shopping spree, and decided to spend my hard earned cash on some beautiful sparkly treasures..

I also went and purchased some vintage thrifted items from my fan charity shop and had a delicious baguette from Pret.

All in all it was a fabulous day!


They had some incredible things in Accessorize so I will share my highlights...



I mean is that not just THE most dreamy makeup bag? It's most certainly on my must buy list...


A classic Accessorize bag that I was drooling over...


I have about one million scarves.. And I still keep finding ones I need to add to my collection..


And finally,  I thought this was a very sweet print and a fab size to use inside a larger bag so that small things don't disappear forever inside! 😂

No comments:

Post a Comment