Thursday 29 October 2020

Exploring my city..

So on my stroll home from work today I decided to do things a little different and take the scenic route home, shake things up by exploring something new..




Even after around 7 years living in this city,  I still find parts of it that take my breath away and help me realise just how lucky I am to live here. I think we are all very guilty at the moment of not spending time on mindfulness and taking time to slow down and take pleasure in the small things. 

It's very difficult to suddenly lose your liberties and with no end date in sight, it's time to work on finding the positives in anything we can. 

And it that means losing myself for a moment in the beauty of architecture and nature.. Then I'll take that as a win!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment