Friday 22 May 2020

Quiet times...

So after all these weeks of lock down life, things are slowly starting to get back to a slightly more.. 'normal' way of life.

People are starting to go back to work, and the ristrictions are not quite so tough.. Although I still personally feel that I want to take it slow and not take any risks.

It feels rather strange to think..or imagine being in a massive crowd or a bar (Although I literally came wait to go out for dinners with my friends and family and support all these fab local restaurants/ pubs)!

I was very excited to socially distantly see my parents and enjoyed sitting in the sunshine for a short while.. it made things a little easier to bear, just have to hope we don't get a second wave!

What are you looking forward to? Or are currently enjoying?


No comments:

Post a Comment